Planning your Cornwall trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Cornwall such as events and attractions, to make your Cornwall visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Cornwall, you’ll find everything you need for your Cornwall holiday on Whats On in Cornwall.com. Our What’s On Cornwall guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Cornwall – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Cornwall by checking out our News and Events page.
See What's On in Cornwall. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Cornwall Local News
Bunting and entertainment are providing a warm Camborne welcome as lockdown restrictions are eased. Falmouth Packet | News …
How Cornwall’s oldest model village is preparing for ‘Freedom Day’ when social distancing is scrapped in its miniature streets Cornwall Live…
The chairman of Cornwall Council has been accused of not considering the housing emergency in Cornwall to be “urgent” after she refused to allow a motion on the subject to be discussed by councillors. Falmouth Packet | News …
A Cornish mining company has applied for two more patents following extensive research and development. Falmouth Packet | News …
The huge five-mast cruise ship was due to sail into Falmouth tomorrow and Fowey the following day Cornwall Live…
A CONTROVERSIAL move which could see a £99 hold added to your card at some petrol stations has been explained by Visa. Falmouth Packet | News …
A Cornish pub is celebrating its heritage with new signage, and just in time for Speak Cornish Week. Falmouth Packet | News …
There has been speculation that the Environment Secretary’s job could be in jeopardy when Prime Minister Boris Johnson next shuffles his top team Cornwall Live…
1 2 3 … 59 Next »
- Man in 30s dies after being pulled from sea at Cornish beachby email@example.com (Jamie Hawkins) on July 23, 2021 at 8:32 am
Emergency services were called to to Crantock Beach near Newquay following reports of that a person had been pulled from the water
- Everyone must 'report nuisances and troublemakers this summer'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Lisa Letcher) on July 23, 2021 at 6:00 am
It follows a rise in antisocial behaviour due to 'stresses and strain' of Covid-19
- Tourists told to bring Covid tests with them to Cornwallby email@example.com (Aaron Greenaway) on July 23, 2021 at 6:00 am
It comes as new coronavirus cases in the county hit a record high for the whole pandemic
- Historic mining yard to become temporary housing for rough sleepersby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lisa Letcher) on July 23, 2021 at 6:00 am
The redevelopment will house former rough sleepers and support them in the journey to more permanent homes
- Just one new Covid patient in hospital in Cornwall in a weekby email@example.com (Daniel Clark) on July 22, 2021 at 6:05 pm
Surging infection rates have not led to an increase in hospitalisations so far
Falmouth and Penryn – The Packet
- Cornwall Health & Social Care Awards winners announcedon July 23, 2021 at 5:00 am
The Cornwall Health & Social Care Awards winners have finally been announced!
- Skinner’s Brewery in Truro allowed to serve drinks outsideon July 23, 2021 at 5:00 am
A brewery will be able to serve drinks to customers and visitors from a new outdoor bar and seating area after councillors approved an application to vary its licence.
- People in Cornwall asked to be kind to neighbours as restrictions liftedon July 22, 2021 at 8:00 pm
With many keen to celebrate as Covid restrictions are eased, the Safer Cornwall Partnership is urging people to respect their neighbours, local communities and public spaces.
- John Lanyon Sampson appears at Truro Magistrates's Courton July 22, 2021 at 6:30 pm
A MAN accused of killing a cat after it was attacked by 'dangerously out of control' hunting hounds has pleaded not guilty to the charges before Truro magistrates
- Cornwall Covid round-up July 22, 2021on July 22, 2021 at 5:51 pm
The number of daily Covid cases in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly has risen again with another new death recorded at the Royal Cornwall Hospital.