Planning your Cornwall trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Cornwall such as events and attractions, to make your Cornwall visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Cornwall, you’ll find everything you need for your Cornwall holiday on Whats On in Cornwall.com. Our What’s On Cornwall guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Cornwall – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Cornwall by checking out our News and Events page.
See What's On in Cornwall. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Cornwall Local News
Forensic investigators attended the scene, and the road was subsequently reopened Cornwall Live…
Police thank organisers and participants at peaceful events in Plymouth, Exeter, Truro, Newquay and Carbis Bay Cornwall Live…
The RNLI has asked anyone visiting the beach to take extra care this Easter weekend as it releases a list of beaches with lifeguard cover in Cornwall. Falmouth Packet | News …
St Pinnock Church lies in the heart of an attractive village in south east rural Cornwall Cornwall Live…
The area has been fenced off and will be monitored Cornwall Live…
LARGE groups of people are defying Covid rules by gathering on a popular Falmouth beach on nightly basis, drinking and lighting fires. Falmouth Packet | News …
Researchers, from the University of Exeter, looked at a maerl-forming red algal species growing on the Fal Estuary Cornwall Live…
The scheme was launched to help low-income household save money on energy bills but will be scrapped after running for less than six months. Falmouth Packet | News …
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 56 Next »
- There are astonishing features in the luxury hotel in Bodmin Jailby email@example.com (Aaron Greenaway, Greg Martin) on April 16, 2021 at 10:20 pm
It's set to open next month and we got a first look inside the almost 250-year-old edifice after a massive four-year, multi-million-pound makeover
- Helicopter and lifeboats at Fistral beach incidentby firstname.lastname@example.org (Eve Watson) on April 16, 2021 at 7:08 pm
The search and rescue helicopter is hovering above the beach
- Failings found as woman died after taking overdose in hospitalby email@example.com (Sam Beamish) on April 16, 2021 at 6:55 pm
The coroner said an unknown person brought the drugs into Treliske hospital for Helen Louise Spicer
- Four In a Bed drama as 'underpayment day' kicks offby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ellie Kendall) on April 16, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Two rival B&Bs got into a heated argument and things got personal as Friday's payment day saw more underpayments than money in the bank
- Shop owners are paying for extra 'bobbies on the beat'by email@example.com (Lee Trewhela) on April 16, 2021 at 6:01 pm
The move by the Truro Business Improvement District comes as non-essential shops reopen and following concerns about antisocial behaviour
Falmouth and Penryn – The Packet
- Update on Falmouth man Nicholas Carter wanted by policeon April 16, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Police have given an update on a man from Falmouth they wanted to speak to as part of an investigation.
- DA Giles update on roadworks in Lower Market Street Penrynon April 16, 2021 at 6:34 pm
An update has been given on how long the roadworks in Penryn will continue for – and the good news is an end date is in sight.
- Coronavirus in Cornwall round up: Friday, April 16 2021on April 16, 2021 at 4:52 pm
The latest information relating to Covid-19 has now been updated.
- Coronavirus latest: R Rate for South West now higher than national rateon April 16, 2021 at 3:03 pm
THE South West's 'R rate' has slightly increased and is now above the national rate, as coronavirus cases in Cornwall remain low.
- Street View art exhibition appears in Falmouth town windowson April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
A new art exhibition has come to windows in Falmouth to celebrate the reopening of the high street.